Travel advice to overcome this deadly illness will benefit you in many ways to you and your near and dear ones. The pandemic coronavirus, which is also called COVID-19, has affected almost 200,000 individuals all over the globe, including 165 nations. If you talk about its first emergence, it spread at the end of 2019.
According to the latest report, on 17th March, around 7,500 dies only in the US alone. That’s the leaders of various nations have banned its citizens from travelling. Moreover, on March 11th, the world largest organization called World Health Organization termed it as the pandemic outbreak. Furthermore, because of this pandemic various nation has ordered to close the non-veg outlets of hotels, restaurants, etc.
After the outbreak of this pandemic, the health team are getting many questions regards to coronavirus, and one of those questions is travel advice. That’s why we have assembled some of the travel advice for the benefit of the people.
If you talk about its symptoms, they are ubiquitous like
- A serious illness like pneumonia, lung or kidney failure
- Breathing issues
- Shortening of breath
And, if travelling is mandatory, then you have to follow travel advice so that you can be saved from this problem.
Travel Advice Before The Trip
- Before individual travel to any part of the world or the nation, they must book an appointment with a health professional
- Also, ensure that you have updated health insurance of that nation. For instance, if you are going to any of the European countries, then you must have a European Health Insurance Card
- Individuals who have some past issue and taking the medication regularly must prepare themselves by taking enough time
- Before the trip check the medical condition of that nation
- Time to time contact your family members or customer support team if you are on a business trip
Travel Advice During The Trip
- Ensure that you wash your regular hands-on basis after every activity like coughing, sneezing, eating, etc. Make sure you don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth many times
- Always cover your mouth with the mask or tissue. Moreover, if you are using tissue throw that issue after coughing sneezing and then wash your hands
- Don’t eat non-veg food
- Don’t come near to those people who have symptoms of fever, cough, breathing issues
- Furthermore, you met with cough, fever, etc immediately contact the doctor and tell them everything
Travel Advice After Coming From The Trip
- Ensure that you monitor your health continuously for 14 days
- Moreover, if you feel such symptoms like, fever, cough, breathing issues contact your nearest doctor then and there for further recommendations
Well, the experience of travelling to any other place or country is quite enjoyable and exciting as you will come to know about various things about that place. But, in the situations of diseases, it is your responsibility to protect yourself anyhow. So, ensure that you follow all the above travel advice and make your travel pleasant and memorable.