Egg is a good source of protein and of the best choice for those who do not prefer non-vegetarian food. It is a good lazy recipe if you don’t want to touch raw meat. Egg curry recipe is the best and tasty variation of egg. It is best for lunch and dinner.
Here Is A Step By Step Guide For The Egg Curry Recipe
- Take a pan and put oil in it when it become hot and sauté eggs until they become golden brown.
- Put the eggs aside to plate and sprinkle 2-3 pinches of chilli powder.
How To Make To Make Egg Curry
- Put oil in a hot pan and sauté cumin, bay leaf, cardamoms and cloves for one minute.
- Add and fry the onion and chilli until they become golden.
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté them until their raw smell goes off.
- Add finely chopped tomato and sauté them till then they become mushy.
- Add all the spices like red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder, turmeric, salt and a pinch of sugar.
- Fry all of them until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan and a nice aroma comes out.
- Pour water in the mixture as per your requirement. If you want thick gravy then add less water and if you want a thin consistency of the gravy then add a little more water.
- Cook until the oils begun to separate and curry gets required thickness and consistency.
- Taste the curry and adjust the taste of salt.
- Now your curry is ready, you can add boiled and fried eggs in it.
- Garnish the curry with coriander leaves; serve hot with roti (Indian bread).
Tips To Boil And Prepare Eggs For Curry
- In a pot add 3-4 cups of water. Wash and rinse the eggs and put them gently in the pot. Cover the pot with lid and turn on the flame on medium. Cook the eggs till until you see cracks on at least one egg. Turn off the gas and rest the eggs for 10 minutes.
- To cool down the temperature of the eggs, discard the water and put eggs in cold water until they come on room temperature.
- Remove the egg shell gently and prick the eggs with the help of fork so that they can observe the flavour of curry.
Ingredients For Egg Curry
Serving for 3 people
- 6 boiled egg
- 2 onion
- 1 inch ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 cup refined oil
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 2 pinches salt
- 4 chopped tomato
- 4 green chilli
- 3/4 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 1 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder