Affiliate marketing is the best source of income to the bloggers who are creating great content and optimize it for Affiliate Networks. With direct and indirect involvement of the businesses in affiliate marketing, more opportunities have arisen to the bloggers. The affiliate marketers are in constant search of the affiliate networks for the offers for their blogs. Affiliate networks work as a middle man between bloggers and business owners. Here is the list of top affiliate networks for those who are in search of affiliate networks.
ShareASale – One of the Best Affiliate Networks
If you are looking for a constant and reliable income, then you should try ShareASale, as it provides a great range of affiliates. Here are some features why you should join this.
- It is in this business for 19 years and updated itself with the changing time.
- It provides great affiliate offers as it is 40 categories from where you can choose affiliate product.
- Their payout schedule is consistent. They will transfer your money on 20th of every month; there is only one condition that there must be $50 in your affiliate account.
- There are many payment methods like checks in the mail, wire transfer, or direct deposit to your bank account. For international money transfer, you can use Payoneer.
To those who want to exclusively promote digital products via affiliate marketing, ClickBank is the best for them. It offers millions of options in digital products.
- It has great track recode in affiliate networking.
- It offers around 6 million unique affiliate products.
- It resolves your dispute quickly and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- It has a flexible payment schedule. You can transfer your money weekly or monthly, whatever suits you.
- You get a variety of payment methods like heck, wire transfer, and direct deposit. International users can get paid through Payoneer.
CJ Affiliate – Try this out Affiliate Networks
If you already have a great audience and wants an affiliate network which is rich in features then CJ Affiliates suits you the best.
- It is there for the last 20 years and hence proved itself among its users.
- Here you can get lots of brands and around 3000 merchants.
- It has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau so fewer chances of getting fail.
- Their payment schedule is monthly.
Amazon offers hundreds of digital and physical categories. If you want to focus on digital affiliates then you can use amazon. Its commission rates are also low as compare to the other in this list.
- It is one of the oldest affiliate networks in this list.
- It has great collection and bloggers can promote affiliate from digital and physical products.
- It offers you a variety of payment options like direct deposit, Amazon gift certificates, or checks in the mail.
So here is some of the best and top affiliate networking programs which are great to start affiliate marketing. You can earn a decent income via these networks. So choose which one you like find best according to your need.