Paneer Tikka recipe can be made both in oven or tawa. It is one of the best, or you can say sought dish in the northern part of India, which people eat with excitedness. In reality, the Paneer Tikka is referred to as grilled chunks of cheese, and that tikka is just a grilled food.
Tandoori paneer tikka recipe can be the perfect starter or appetizer, even in lunch or dinner. If you talk to Indian parties, don’t forget to add this paneer tikka recipe on the menu. So, if you want to prepare a paneer tikka recipe at home and this post will surely benefit you. Here you will read about how to cook paneer tikka recipe with easy steps. Let’s explore and make your near and dear ones happy: –
Preparation time- around 1 hour
Cooking time- 15 minutes
Total time- 1 hour and 15 minutes
Serving- 3 people
Ingredients To Make Paneer Tikka Recipe
- One or 1½ tbsp oil prefer mustard oil
- Red chili powder one or 1½ tsp
- Salt as per requirement
- Turmeric 1/8 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 or 1 ½ tsp
- Chaat masala ¼ to 1/2
- Kasuri methi 1tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1¼ tsp
- Around 6 tbsp thick hung curd
- Paneer around 200 grams
- One large onion
- Red capsicum
- One green capsicum
- 1 tbsp butter for brushing the tikkas
- Besan around 1 to 1 ½ tbsp
Preparation To Make Paneer Tikka
- Take various ingredients and stir them together like, curd, chili powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, Kasuri methi, chaat masala, oil, salt, ginger garlic paste.
- Mix all these things well and taste it. If needed, add salt or chili powder.
Margination For Making Paneer Tikka Recipe
- Now, add capsicum, onions, and cubed paneer in that mix
- After covering the mix and keep it in the fridge for around 1 to 2 hours
- Now, thread the paneer, capsicum, onions on the skewer
- If you are making the recipe in over, then take large bamboo skewers, and small is making on tawa.
Making Paneer Tikka On Tawa
- First, put the tawa on the heat with one tbsp mustard oil. Ensure that you will spread oil all-round the tawa.
- When tawa gets heated, place those skewers on it and cook them on medium flame.
- Don’t forget to check them and turning them around so that every side gets grilled.
- When you see that they fully turn yellow, serve them in your serving plate.
- So, get ready and eat this hot paneer tikka.
- Calories- 352 kcal
- Calcium- 381 mg
- Fiber- 3g
- Vitamin C- 85.8 mg
- Iron- 0.8 mg
- Cholesterol- 59 mg
- Sodium- 91 mg
- Saturated fat- 13 g
So, after reading this paneer tikka recipe, you might decide to make it at home and make your family members happy this weakened.