Paneer Butter Masala Recipe is the best recipe to make restaurant style paneer butter masala. This dish is really very yummy, delicious and creamy. And there are more types to cook this dish. It’s mostly available in each and every Indian family functions and the restaurant. At that moment when you are talking about this dish, our mind distracts and form a picture of mouth-watering automatically. Almost all the chefs believe that in paneer recipes, this recipe is the king. Even a hardcore chicken lover also got confused if he has to choose between chicken and paneer. To make restaurant style paneer butter masala, all you need is makhani gravy and some butter. And add some slices of paneer in hot gravy.
Now, you will come to know an easy method to cook perfect restaurant style paneer butter masala recipe for all paneer lovers.
Ingredients Required For Paneer Butter Masala Recipe:-
- Four tablespoons butter
- 350 grams paneer cubes
- Four Kashmiri red chillies
- 1 ½ teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic paste
- One bay leaves
- 1-inch cinnamon stick
- Three cloves
- Two cardamoms
- ½ teaspoon peppercorns
- Two tablespoons cashew nuts(chopped)
- One teaspoon white poppy seeds(khus khus)
- One onion (chopped)
- Seven tomatoes(chopped)
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 & ½ tablespoons ketchup
- Two tablespoon Kasuri methi
- Two tablespoons fresh cream
- Salt according to taste
Instructions For Paneer Butter Masala Recipe:-
- Take two and half tablespoons of butter and one tablespoon of oil and after that heat them in a kadhai or large pan
- After the first step adds spices to red chillies ginger and garlic paste. With this mixture add poppy seeds and cashew nuts.
- Now add tomatoes with the onions once onions turn translucent.
- Cover the mixture and cook until tomatoes start breaking down after this set the mixture aside to cool down.
- The next step is to blend the mixture to a smooth paste in a blender
- And now Heat properly the remaining butter and add in the blended paste
- After the boiling salt along with ½ cup water, chilli powder, turmeric, gram masala powder
- For 35 minutes Cook the curry, when it’s not separate from oil
- Cut the paneer into small pieces and add it to the gravy
- And the last step is to add Kasuri methi and add fresh cream to make it yummy and creamy
- Switch off the flame and serve a hot and delicious dish
In every dish, that’s made by paneer; this dish showed a rich dish with some slices of paneer. It very delicious and yummy meal and there are more and different types to make it with more ingredients. And this paneer butter masala recipe is easy to make at home but some people think it that very hard to make it. Although, it’s a time consuming dish, but its result is great.