Mushroom Biryani recipe is one of the mouth-watering North Indian recipes that is served to the individual in full course means in lunch or dinner. It is a straightforward recipe that is cooked with various ingredients which is readily available at home.
The best thing about this Mushroom Biryani recipe is towards health; this means the mushrooms are very healthy for the human body. On the other hand, they are also useful in reducing the risk of heart diseases as it contains essential vitamins and minerals. However, this dish is apt to serve on various occasions as people love it.
So, if you are looking forward to enjoy this mushroom biryani recipe, then read its full preparation and prepare at home to please your near and dear one. Total cooking time: 45 minutes
- Button mushrooms around 12 ounces
- Basmati rice one or ¼ cups
- Nuts but it is optional
- 15 springs of mint leaves
- One large onion red finely chopped
- One chopped tomato
- Black cumin seeds
- Oil whichever you use
- Turmeric powder
- Water 2 cups
- Biryani masala
- Salt according to taste
How To Cook Mushroom Biryani Recipe?
- First, wash the rice and keep it aside for doing the next step.
- Take a pressure cooker or any heavy-bottomed pan and keep on heat.
- Pour oil in a pressure cooker and add cumin seeds. However, when they start to crackle, add nuts and fry them until they get golden brown.
- Next, add chopped onions into it and fry till it turns golden brown. On the other hand, you can add salt into it according to your taste.
- After that, add turmeric powder and tomato into that paste and fry it until they get mushy.
- Next, add mint leaves into the paste for better taste.
- In addition to that, add some ground paste and fry until the raw taste of it disappears.
- Now, add stir rice in that paste and fry them until they thoroughly mashup in the masala.
- Now it is time to add salt according to taste and mix them well.
- After that, add some water in the mushroom biryani recipe. On the other hand, if you are making biryani in a pressure cooker, then three steam outbursts in mandatory and then y low flame.
- On the other hand, if you are preparing a mushroom biryani recipe in the pan, then cover the pan and cook it for at least 30 minutes.
- Finally, the mushroom biryani recipe is ready to serve.
So, after reading this mushroom biryani recipe, you might be thinking of cooking this weekend to make your family and kids happy. And no doubt you have taken the right decision as it is one of the best and healthy diets for the family as it is made up of vegetables, rice, etc. On the other hand, you can also make this on any of the occasions to serve the guest.