This eggless vanilla cake recipe is moist with a soft and beautiful crumb. It is created and tastes perfectly wonderful without condensed milk. For an elegant birthday cake, perfect on its own with tea or dressed in the frosting. Even it can be used as a novelty cake to carve.
It is a simple, fast, and effortless recipe that is flexible and can be tweaked to produce several different variations and flavors. In this article, we are going to talk about the steps taken in the Vanilla cake recipe. So here we go:
Ingredients Required For Vanilla Cake Recipe
- ¾ cup (150 gm) butter, room temperature
- 1½ cup (415 gm) sugar
- 2 cup (510 ml) milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cup (465 gm) maida / plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
Step By Step Guide
- The first step of the Vanilla cake recipe is to sift 1.5 cups with 1 tsp of baking powder and a pinch of salt in a mixing bowl or saucepan.
- Take 1⁄2 cup (or oil) of melted butter and add 3⁄4 cup sugar. Remove, and keep aside.
- Now, whisk 4 tbsp of yogurt + 1 tbsp of water in a measuring cup or a small bowl until smooth. Add one drop of vinegar. Then stir and add 1⁄2 tsp baking soda.
- Pour the butter+sugar mixture into the sieved flour and 1⁄2 cup water.
- Immediately pour the yogurt+vinegar+baking soda bubbling & foaming, and add 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Be fast enough to use a spatula to insert the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients—neither mix nor swirl. Don’t do a fold over. Pour the batter over a grated baking pan.
- Bake the vanilla cake for 30-35 minutes or more in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees C until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. It took the vanilla cake 38 mins to bake in my oven.
- Let the cake stand for 7–8 minutes at room temperature. Then gently remove the vanilla cake from a wired tray or rack with the help of the oven.
This eggless vanilla cake’s texture is neither too fluffy nor too dense to make it the perfect base for shaped cakes and decoration. It gently slices off without crumbling. The cake’s sweetness is only right if you frost it. Even without the frosting, we preferred this sweetness.
But if you’re looking for something lovely, you have to increase the amount of sugar between 1/4 cup and 1/3 cup anywhere.
That cake has been a massive hit with our family and friends. If you can’t find the Ener-G egg replacer and try the best recipe for an eggless vanilla cupcake, then this plain eggless cake with condensed milk will be the way forward.
Follow these steps to carry out the perfect Vanilla cake recipe. Make sure you follow all the necessary instructions to form a fantastic cake. You don’t have to go out to have this yummy cake; you can easily make it at home. Enjoy it along with your friends and family!