Do you like cooking and always seeking the best and popular recipe then it is the right place for you to try Kadai Paneer Recipe at home. Here, we’ll share with you the best and easy Kadai Paneer recipe step by step.
All About How To Make Kadai Paneer At Home
This is one of the popular recipes in India and people love to eat this dish. Most of the time, this recipe is made especially for special events and occasions. And it is one of the most popular Paneer recipes. It’s there on the menu in almost all Indian restaurants. We always remember to order when we ate out.
Kadai is like a wok commonly used in Indian cooking. We use it to make a stir and all sorts of things and for deep frying snacks and sweets. You are also thinking that why it is called Kadai Paneer because it is made in Kadai. But if you don’t have Kadai then you can make it in a wok and even in a pan.
Ingredients For Kadai Paneer Recipe
Dried red chilies, cloves, Coriander seeds, Green cardamom, Fennel seeds, Bell peppers, Paneer, chopped onions, tomato paste, and chopped tomatoes.
Why Should You Make This Recipe At Home
The first and foremost thing is that homemade food is hygienic. If are very conscious of your health and always prefer to clean and pure food. Then you should check our recipe in the following paragraphs.
To make Kadai Paneer more delicious, then use fresh vegetables and fresh oil. This will keep you free from the health problems which are arises while eating street food. Moreover, you can also add other vegetables and spices according to your taste.
Step By Step Kadai Paneer Recipe
- If it possible then use the homemade Paneer, there is nothing like it. But if you don’t have and won’t buy from the store, just remember to soak it in the warm water for 20-25 minutes before using it in the recipe.
It is important to soak the Paneer in the warm water because there are lots of chemicals used in it to keep it fresh.
- For this recipe, use the fresh species and do not use your regular masala here because there is lots of difference in the taste. To add a little bit favor then does add tomato paste in this recipe.
- Adding some ginger juliennes to the curry while its cooking makes it so much flavorful.
- A tiny bit of sugar helps to balance the flavors.
- Pour the ghee in the pan and add the spices in it and cover it nearly for 15 minutes over low heat until it gets turned in the light brown.
- It always turned out way too spicy for my liking. Once, I add peppercorns to my Kadai masala and then added to much heat in it.
- Add Paneer and the pepper bell in it and cover with the lid for 15 minutes. After some time it is ready to serve in plates.