When life become hard doesn’t let that lack of energy stop you from enjoying a delicious home-cooked meal like this yogurt marinated Chicken Recipe. This dish is truly indestructible because Chicken is flavoured by a yogurt and spice paste with ginger, cumin and coriander. Remove the chicken skin and score the flesh so that the spice paste penetrates within it. This Indian Yogurt Marinade is great on lamb, chicken, and salmon. The yogurt makes meat tender and provides a rich, cooling counterpoint to the rich spices.
You may have seen perfect red colour chicken if you have not obtained that colour then don’t worry about it. The colour comes mainly from the addition of the food colour or saffron. The colour will not affect your recipe.
- Put Greek yogurt, turmeric, cayenne pepper, coriander, cumin, cardamom seeds, kosher salt, garlic and ginger in a large bowl. Stir these ingredients until they combine well then add chicken and coat.
- Cover the bowl and let the chicken marinate for at least two hours and if you have time leave it overnight.
- Slice red pepper and onion when chicken is marinated.
- Add oil in a medium saucepan and add the red pepper and onion. Cook until they become soft, add to a plate and cover until chicken is ready.
- Heat your grill, remove the extra marinade from chicken and grill for four minutes per side or until chicken is cooked throughout.
- Serve hot chicken with cooked red pepper and onion. You can also add a squeeze of fresh lemon on top for extra flavour.
Here Is The List Of Ingredients For Marinated Chicken Recipe
2 pounds chicken breast tenders
10 ounces plain Greek yogurt
2 teaspoons turmeric
1/2 – 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon coriander
1 teaspoon cumin
4 cardamom seeds (crushed)
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
2 cloves garlic (minced)
1-inch piece fresh ginger (minced)
1 red pepper (sliced)
1 large yellow onion (sliced)
1 lemon (cut into wedges)
Indian chicken recipe is the combination of a classic takeout meal or made comfortably of your own home. This seasoned yogurt mixture featuring the flavours of traditional Tandoori chicken provides a savoury taste that pairs wonderfully with your favourite fruit chutney.
Things To Keep In Mind While Preparing Marinated Chicken Recipe.
- Don’t add too many spices. Let every spice leave its flavour in the dish.
- Leave chicken at least for two hours and let the chicken observe the flavours which will make chicken juicy. More you marinate better will be the taste.
- Put chicken at the tandoor for 3-4 minutes one side. Your chicken should be a little hard on the crust and soft and juicy in the inside
So now you have the recipe of the marinated tandoori chicken,
prepare it at home for yourself and you can serve it as a starter to your