How to save WhatsApp status in a phone is one of the essential questions one or another person is asking nowadays. WhatsApp, without any doubt nowadays, is the number one social networking platform that offers countless features. It allows users to share everything starting from pics to messages to documents.
If you talk about WhatsApp status, it is surging over time that is proved to be one of the extraordinary things by which individuals share their personal and professional life. According to the latest report, around 500 million users are updating their status on a daily basis. This WhatsApp is very similar to the Snapchat and Instagram stories. This feature of WhatsApp was introduced in the year 2017, and no doubt it proved to be a fascinating and fantastic feature. Moreover, this has replaced the old text-based status updates.
Apart from that, it also helps the user to share their achievements that disappear after 24 hours. However, now the question arises if the user wants to know how to save the WhatsApp status in the phone for long-lasting memories of their friends and relatives. So, this post is meant for you through it your question how to save the WhatsApp status in your phone will be solved. Let’s explore: –
Follow These Steps And Save WhatsApp Status: –
- If you are using an Android phone, open Google Files App.
- Now click on the hamburger icon that is present on the left-top and then click on setting.
- On the other hand, if you are using pixel smartphone, you have to open the Files app.
- After that, click on the three-dots icon, which is located on the top-right. And then tap settings.
- When the next screen comes, enable the show hidden icon files. However, on the pixel smartphone allow showing internal storage.
- After that, go to the file’s app main menu and after that, tap internal storage.
- Now you have to go to the WhatsApp folder then media and then statuses.
- Now to save the photo or any video, long press on the picture or the video and then tap copy. After that, you can paste that file in any of the folders in the internal storage of the phone.
With the help of these above steps, you are able to save any of the photo or video that is set by any other person as their WhatsApp status.