Aloo Tikki Recipe is one of the surpassed foods of Indian folks. Basically, it is Indian street food, which is very popular since years. This deep-fried food is liked by almost all the individual, especially in the northern region, as they are very foody.
Over the weekend, this Aloo Tikki Recipe is tried in every home, and up to some extent, people are successful in making it. Not only this Indian food is very famous all over the world and is getting great heights among all.
Overall, you can eat this Aloo Tikki Recipe on the street also, but they are very unhygienic and unhealthy. That’s why through this article, you will come to know how you can make this Aloo Tikki Recipe at home. Let’s find out how: –
Ingredients To Make: –
- Boiled potatoes
- Chana dal boiled
- Chopped green chillies
- Green peas
- 1tsp ginger chopped
- Salt according to taste
- ½ tsp cumin or Jeera
- Pinch of hing
- Mix garam masala
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp dhaniya powder or you can also take finely chopped leaves of dhaniya
- ½ amchur powder
How To Prepare Aloo Tikki Recipe?
- Boil the potatoes until they get firm and not mushy or soggy and let then cool
- Peel the potatoes
- After that, grate or mash them in a separate mixing bowl. Ensure that there are no chunks of aloo.
- Add all the things like green peas, coriander leaves, chana dal, green chilies, etc.
- After you add everything in the grated mixture, make the non-sticky balls with the help of ghee.
- You can make balls according to you like small or nig.
- Next, flatten the balls to make Aloo Tikki
- Now, heat the oil in a pan and fry then until it gets golden.
- Make sure to flip them on both sides
- When they turn golden, remove them in an absorbent kitchen paper.
- To make them crisper heat them in a preheated oven for 20-30 minutes.
Now Aloo Tikki is ready to serve with green chutney or any other sauce and make your taste buds delicious as ever before.
Nutrition Value Of This Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Calories: 278 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 43.1G
- Sodium: 225 mg
- Fat: 9.6 g
- Calcium: 40 g
- Vitamin A: 600 IU
- Iron: 2.3 mg
- Vitamin C: 81.7 MG
- Fiber: 6.9 grams
- Protein: -1 mg
So, after reading this Aloo Tikki Recipe, you can make it easily at home and make your near and dear ones happy every weekend.