Passport is a need of today’s time and you don’t know How To Apply For Passport Online. Then this article is for you. There are many online websites which help individuals to make their passport online and make them in understanding Documents Required For Passport. In the present time, a passport is work as an identity of a person and with the help of a passport; one can be able to transit from one country to another country. The main purpose of the passport is to show other countries that you are the legal citizen of your specific country origin. Here, I’ll share some of the tips for How To Apply For Passport Online:-
Online Passport Form Submission for applicants who are currently present in India
- Open Passport Seva Online Portal and register through it. Click the ‘register now’ link present on the home page.
- Login to Online Passport Seva Online Portal with the help of created ID, according to step 1
- Fill up the asked details given in the form
- Click on the ‘pay and schedule appointment’ link on the submitted application
- Payment is required for booking an appointment at all PSK\POPSK\PO.
- Payment can be done with the help of different modes:
- UPI payment
- Debit card and credit card
- Internet banking
- To get the print of application receipt then you have to click on Print Application Receipt
- Along with original documents, you have to visit for an appointment that you have booked online.
Online Passport Form Submission for an applicant who isn’t currently present in India
The steps and the Documents Required For Passport are a similar as given in the former submission
- Register through Global Online Passport Seva Portal. Click on ‘register now’ link given on home page
- Login to Global Passport Seva Online Portal with the help of created ID, according to step 1
- Select ‘Apply for Background Verification’ link
- Fill up all details in the given form
- To get the print of application receipt then you have to click on Print Application Receipt which contains Application reference and some other details.
- Visit the embassy office with the application fee and important original documents but before this check the Global Online Passport Seva website
- If the application doesn’t visit the Passport Seva Kendra within 90 days then aspirants will have to resubmit the application form over there
- Candidates (under age 4) must require passport size photos with white background
- For emergency, medical cases and pre-approved candidates can visit the Passport Seva Kendra without appointment and service will provide to the in-charge of Passport Seva Kendra.
- Time varies to get a passport in different countries. For instance, it takes nearly 10 to 20 days to receive a Canadian passport, for a British passport approximately six weeks are enough to get a passport after the approval of the application form. Well if you have any kind of hurry than you can check the process online passport website of your country and you have to pay a rush fee for the fast approval of passport application form.