What Is Uric Acid
Uric Acid is a compound structure made form Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen, and Hydrogen. When the body performs the digestion of food, during the break down of purine nucleotides Uric Acid is produced. Generally, the Kidney throws the Uric Acid out of the body through urine. But what if the level of Uric Acid rises? Looking for How To Control Uric Acid with Ayurveda?
Reasons For Increase Level Of The Uric Acid
- Excessive production of Uric Acid during the digestion.
- If the kidney is not functioning properly and it is unable to throw the Uric Acid out of the body.
- Eating the foods that are high in Purines such as fast food, meat, cold drinks, and sour food.
How Does It Affect?
The increased level of Uric Acid makes the blood impure. These impurities get stored around the bones. The white blood cells cover these impurities which cause bulging of the area. Mostly this happens at the toes, knees, hip bones, or even in the figures of hands. This causes severe pain and agony, the area affected by Uric Acid gets swollen and reddish. This is called Vaat Rakta in Ayurveda.
Ayurvedic Remedies For How To Control Uric Acid
- Add Fibber: Generally, people forget to take Fibber along with Protein. Consuming Protein alone boosts up the level of Uric Acid in the body. So if you love to eat dry fruits and another protein diet then don’t forget to pair it with fibber.
- Pranayam: Pranayam heals the entire body from within. By practicing Pranayam you tend to exercise your body from within and so the excess Uric Acid breaks down and eliminates through urine or stool. One should inculcate the habit of practicing Pranayam twice a day for 15 minutes.
- Exercise: In the race to follow the dreams, people have waved off exercise form their routine. The increased level of Uric Acid is thankful for this type of sedentary lifestyle. So to completely remove the pain caused through Uric Acid, wake up early and sweat your body by doing some exercise.
- Walk On The Grass: Another method to reduce the level of Uric Acid is quite simple and easy. Cultivate a habit to walk barefooted on grass every morning and evening for half an hour. The touch of nature will soak the unhealthy elements from the body and make it balanced. So try to be with Mother Nature.
- Saliva: After waking up from bed, your fight begins from there. Without brushing your teeth, drink a glass of water. The purpose behind doing so is to swallow the first saliva. It works as a tonic against the Uric Acid.
- Body Massage: Massaging the body with avocado, coconut oil or sesame oil. The medicinal properties of these oil help to loosen up the collected Uric Acid around your bones which can then be passed out through urination.
- Say No To Protein: Avoid protein diets such as cold drink, tea, and sour food which are Uric Acid friendly.
- Drink Water: Drink access amount of water during the day and before going to bed. This helps the kidneys to function at their best and release the Uric Acid in the required proportion.
- Light Green Veggies: The Ayurveda advice you to consume the vegetables that are light in color (bottle gourd, cabbage, or bitter gourd) and should avoid those which are of a dark color (brinjal, carrot, or capsicum )
- Liquorice: Every morning drink Liquorice. Add the Liquorice powder in a cup of water to whip out the Uric Acid.
- The Combination Of Three: The best method for the permanent cure of Uric Acid is the mixture of Tinospora Cordifolia, Basil, and Aloe Vera. Take the three ingredients in equal proportion of one teaspoon and have it with milk or water.