Lots of peoples think that Butter Naan Recipe is quite difficult. According to some housewives, it is not possible to make perfect naan at home, that’s why they order Naan or butter Naan from Restaurants. In the Indian menu, naan has a special place; they can go with any gravy easily. But peoples love to eat restaurant-style because the soft texture of Naan is completely amazing. But today we will share Homemade Indian Crispy Butter Naan Recipe with you so that you can make delicious Butter naan easily and make your loved ones happy. The naan recipe which we are going to share is easy to make and completely delicious.
3 cups All Purpose Flour (Maida)
1/2 cup Butter
1 cup Curd ( Yogurt)
1 tsp Sugar
2 tsp dry yeast
1-1/2 tsp Salt
Check Out The Process Of Butter Naan Recipe:
- First of all, take the large bowl and add the 3 cups of flour in it. After that add butter to make a soft and smooth dough. Know start blending the butter into the flour with your hands, until it forms coarse crumbs. If you want to do this with blender, then it is also great. But for better texture, it is always recommended to go with hands.
- Now take warm water in another bowl and yeast and sugar in it. And stir them until the yeast dissolved completely into the water. Know to make a center in the flour mixture and add the yeast mixture, salt, and yogurt in that.
- After that knead the flour to make the dough. Add a little bit of water to make the required dough. Make sure the dough should be wet and sticky.
- Know your Butter Naan Recipes almost complete. Just wash your hands.
- Know to apply a little bit of oil to your hands, so that you can easily make the naan. This process is used to get rid of the stickiness of the dough.
- After 10 minutes your dough will be very soft.
- Now take the bowl and greased it with the oil completely and place the dough in that bowl.
- It’s time to cover the bowl and allow the dough to rest from 3 to 4 hours until the dough has doubled in the volume.
- After 44 hours just check the dough, if it has doubled in volume, then knead again for a minute and divide them into 10 to 12 portions.
- It’s up to you, you want to make it with a rolling pin or with hands, just make naan in a 5-inch oval shape.
- If you want to cook naans in the oven just preheat the oven to 250 c otherwise you can use the gas stove as well. on gas stove use an iron skillet and place the naan on that after heating the skillet. Cook on the both sides of the skillet until you see brown spots on the naan. Once done remove the naan and serve hot with the favorite dal or sabzi.