Phuket is one of the most amazing ideal destinations to travel with your family. The Phuket is the combination of excitement and comfort at the same time. The Phuket ensures that every single person in the family can enjoy and provides a memorable experience to them. Phuket has everything for every age group, so lets discuss fun things to do in Phuket.
Phuket has lots of amazing choices such as sightseeing, local cultural attractions, lots of amazing beaches, shopping avenues and lots more. So check out some amazing things which you can do in Phuket with family:
- The first thing you can go for visit family beaches such as patong, karon & kata, laemkabeach, where you can easily enjoy time with your family and friends. These beaches are hub for water sports. So enjoy in the clean and clear water with your family.
- If anyone in your family is a sports lover, than Anthem Wake-park is best for you. At this anthem park, you can enjoy with your family at the fullest without any worry. Or who wants stay indoors or wants to stay dry for them, anthem has indoor climbing as well.
- Updown house is the must visit place & fun things to do in Phuket. This is a quirky house where everything is upside down. You will actually feel like you are walking on the ceiling throughout the house.
- Adventure park, the highest tree climbing in Asia. This is best place for kids and adults, who loves to thrill and excitement, Jungle Xtreme Adventure Park is best for you. Experienced professionals are always there for you.
- Head to Patong Go-Kart Speedway is a perfect for your whole family experience. This speedway has everything for kids and as well as for adult. If you want to go for individual than you can go or if you want to go with your family members than you can arrange a mini grand prix.
- If you are a fond of cultural shows than Siam Niramit and Phuket FantaSea are best shows for the families. Both the shows tell the culture of the Thailand in a very fascinating way. Your family will surely enjoy the circus style performance by the cute elephants, ariel aerobatics and lots more.
- Explore the limestone caves around the PhangNga Bay and experience the thrilling water adventures there. Catch a ride from the Phuket hotel and head to the port, where you can climb aboard and grab a plate of your tasty buffet lunch of Thai specialties.
- Atv tour will provide you the fantastic experience. Explore the jungles, wonderlands, farms in the 350-acre area in the 2-hour guided tour. Take a break and have a closer look at all the amazing places in the farm.
- If you want to be more adventurous than, Flying Hanuman is best for you, which offers a high-speed ziplining adventure and sending you flying through the treetops with the speed.