In the summer season, mostly masses look for the ice cream recipe. Dinner is incomplete without ice cream. Therefore beat the heat with vanilla ice cream. Vanilla is one of the best as well as delicious flavours of the ice cream. Even you can pair the vanilla ice cream with numerous dishes.
Most people think that vanilla ice cream is difficult to make at home. But they have the wrong myth. Even beginners can make this ice cream in the first attempt. The ingredients required of vanilla ice cream recipe are easily available at home. So make the occasions special with the homemade vanilla ice cream. Here are the steps of a vanilla ice cream recipe that you need to follow.
Ingredients You Need:
- Milk- 1 litre
- Sugar- 1 cup
- Corn flour- ½ tablespoon
- Vanilla essence- 2 teaspoons
- Fresh cream- 1 cup
The Procedure Of Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe:
- Firstly, take a bowl, add four tablespoons in it. Mix the one teaspoon of the cornflour in the milk. Stir it until it turns into a smooth paste. Keep this mixture aside.
- Take a saucepan and pour the milk into it. Boil the milk with continuous stirring. Make sure that milk does not stick to the bottom.
- When the quantity of milk is reduced, then add the mixture of cornflour and milk in it. Now you do not need to stir it continuously. You can stir the milk occasionally.
- Now it is time to add sugar into it. Add the sugar and let the milk reduce. The milk thickens then turns the flame from medium to low.
- Once the milk gets thick, add the fresh cream as well as vanilla essence in it. Mix it well. Now turn off the flame and let the mixture get slightly cool.
- After that pour the mixture of milk vanilla ice cream into an aluminium container. After that, cover the container with foil paper.
- Place the container in the freezer for a maximum of six to seven hours. Further, put the mixture in the mixer and blend it until you get the smooth mixture. After blending the mixture, pour it again in the container. You can either choose plastic or aluminium container.
- Cover the container with foil paper and place it into the freezer for a maximum of ten hours. After that serve the chilled scoop of vanilla ice cream either in a waffle cone or in a bowl.
- You can also do the topping of vanilla ice cream with chopped nuts. Nuts like almond add the unique flavour in the vanilla ice cream.
In the end, the above-mentioned ice cream recipe is easy to make. Even, you can also take a twist to the vanilla ice cream by adding the cardamom powder in it. Complete your meal with the easiest vanilla ice cream recipe. There is no flavour that can beat the taste of vanilla ice cream.