This Broccoli recipe is not rocket science for the beginners. In fact, roasted broccoli is healthy for all age groups and easy to make. It contains vitamin C, vast amounts of proteins as well as fiber. All the elements that are found in broccoli are excellent and worthy of health.
Even, you can use the roasted broccoli for the garnishing or platting of the various cuisines. If you try the roasted broccoli, then you will become a fan of it. Here is the natural and perfect roasted broccoli recipe. You will definitely love this recipe.
Ingredients Require For Roasted Broccoli Recipe:
There is probably no extra or special ingredients required for it. With the help of four ingredients, you can prepare this side dish.
- Broccoli florets- 14-16 ounces
- Olive oil- 2-3 tablespoons
- Black pepper- a pinch or as per your taste
- Salt- as per your taste
Procedure For The Roasted Broccoli:
- The first step preheats the oven. Set the oven at 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
- After that, cut the broccoli into the bite-sized or small pieces and peel off the stalk. Cut the broccoli into the slices of ¼ inches. Take the bowl and transfer the floret and stem slice into it.
- Further, add the olive oil in the bowl. Transfer the mixture of olive oil and floret as well as stem slices into a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the salt and black pepper over the mixture of broccoli and olive oil.
- Now roast the broccoli in the oven that preheated. You will observe that broccoli turns into a light brown color from green. It shows that your roasted broccoli is ready. Eat it or use it for garnishing.
- It will take hardly 18 to 20 minutes to prepare. In addition to it, spend only twenty minutes on the roasted broccoli.
Variations Related To Roasted Broccoli Recipe:
You can serve the roasted broccoli by using numerous variations as it is a simple broccoli recipe so you can make the various combinations.
- Cheesy topping- You can do the topping of parmesan cheese on the roasted broccoli. It gives the cheesy flavor to this simple dish.
- Lemon- Roasted broccoli with lemon juice is the perfect combination. It will rejuvenate you.
- Ginger- Grate the fresh ginger. Mix this grated ginger in the broccoli before placing it in the oven. This step will enhance the taste of broccoli.
Fact About Nutrition (Per Serving):
Before trying any new side dish, it is necessary to know about the nutrition fact. Here is the list of nutrition per serving with the approximate amount.
- Calories- 63.2
- Protein- 2.8 g
- Carbohydrates- 6.5 g
- Sodium- 71.2 mg
- Cholesterol- 0 mg
In the end, if you and your family members are diet conscious or like to eat neither spicy nor oily food, then it is perfect for them. Serve it hot for the good flavors.