This matar paneer recipe is a healthy and delicious desi dish that can go well in various form like with masala paratha, makai missi roti, chatpata parantha, etc. It is one favourite dish of people in all Indian homes and sometimes women’s make its homely version that accompanies with roti or rice.
But, through this post, you will read about how to make Dhaba style matar paneer recipe at home. This means it will taste delicious and make you feel like you are having dinner or lunch at some dhaba. The individual can eat this with naan, tandoori roti’s, or even with steamed rice. Let’s explore: –
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 15 minutes
Total time 25 minutes
Primary Ingredients To Make Matar Paneer Recipe
- Oil ¼ cup
- Chopped ginger 1 tsp
- Green chilli chopped 1 tsp
- Tomato puree around 1.5 cup
- Paneer 200 to 250 grams it can be cottage or gram paneer
- Peas 1 cup
- Curd 2 tbsp
Essential Spices To Prepare Matar Paneer Recipe
- Chilly powder around 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- Garam masala ½ tsp
- Coriander powder around 2 tsp
- Kasuri methi or fenugreek leaves ½ tsp
- Salt according to taste
- For garnish, you can take chopped coriander leaves
How To Cook Matar Paneer Recipe?
- First, put the pan for heating adding oil in it.
- Then add chopped ginger, chillies, onions, and most essentially salt. Fry then till they become golden brown.
- After that, add tomato puree, and various other spices in it. Cook them for at least 5 minutes.
- Now add yoghurt.
- Cook it until oil oozes out.
- Next, add peas, paneer cubes, and mix them thoroughly.
- Now add salt in the mixture along with water and cook for at least 5 minutes.
- Finally, the dhaba style matar paneer recipe is ready.
- You can garnish it with chopped coriander.
- Cater to your guest or family members with rice, rottis, naan, etc.
However, if you don’t want to use simple paneer, you can fry them before adding to the curry, or you can also use halloumi. On the other hand, if you are looking for the vegan option, then replace paneer with tofu and yoghurt with 1 tbsp chickpea flour.
- Fats 27 grams
- Saturated fats 10 grams
- Calcium 1.6 mg
- Vitamin A 990 IU
- Vitamin C 24.6 mg
- Iron 1.6 mg
- Potassium 286 mg
- Cholesterol 40 mg
- Protein 10 g
- Sodium 655 mg
So, after reading this post, you might be thinking about how easy it is to make dhaba style matar paneer recipe. The best part is it only takes 25 minutes to prepare with things that are readily available at home.