Chilli Paneer Recipe one of the favorite dishes basically of Indians that is famous all around the world. In reality, this is the indo Chinese street food that is liked by almost every Indian, and no doubt, it is very delectable.
Everyone in India loves to eat restaurants style Chilli Paneer Recipe, but going every time to a hotel or restaurant is quite an expensive, more middle-class family. So, they prefer making at home so that Indian women can make their near and dear ones happy. However, this Chilli Paneer Recipe is served as the side dish with any other meal and tastes delicious with naan, paratha, or with Missi Roti.
So, if you are looking forward to cooking this Chilli Paneer Recipe at home and worry about how to cook it, then this article is written for. Here you will read a step-by-step guide to make Chilli Paneer Recipe easily and quickly. So, let’s explore:-
Preparation time is 7 minutes
Total cooking duration 18 minutes
Total time 25 minutes
Serving for four people
- Around 200 grams paneer
- ¼ teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder
- Corn flour at least 3 tbsp
- Maida 3 tbsp but it is optional
- Pepper powder two pinches
- Salt according to taste
- Oil whichever you use
Sauces For Chilli Paneer Recipe
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- Red chili sauce 2tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
- Vinegar around one or ½ tbsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
Various Other Ingredients For Chilli Paneer Recipe
- Garlic 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Spring onions green chopped 2 tbsp
- White onions finely chopped 2 tbsp
- Half cup capsicum
- Onion one
- Green chili
- Pepper powder ¼ teaspoon
- Corn flour one teaspoon
How To Prepare A Chilli Paneer Recipe?
- First, add 3 tbsp cornflour and also 3 tbsp all-purpose flour in the bowl.
- In that mixture, add red chili powder ¼ teaspoon, black pepper two pinches, salt according to taste, and some water.
- Mix them thoroughly so that it will become a batter.
- Now add 200 to 250 grams of cubed paneer in that batter and mix them so that every cubed paneer will get coated.
- Next, heat the pan by adding 3 to 4 tbsp of oil.
- When the oil gets heated, add coated paneer pieces in the oil.
- Ensure that you do not disturb them for a minute.
- Fry those coated paneers in the oil until they get crispy.
- Now take another pan and pour 1 tsp cornflour in it and some water. After that, set it aside for the next step.
- Next, remove all the oil from the pan remaining one tbsp.
- Add chopped garlic in the heated oil till they smell beautiful.
- After that, add both types of onions after garlic, salt, green chili, capsicum and fry them on high flame.
- Next, add all types of sauce in it and cornflour mixture.
- Cook it till the sauce gets thick.
- Add fried paneer in it.
- Finally, the chili paneer recipe is ready to serve.