As the pasta recipe is easy to understand, likewise, it is easy to eat. Pasta with the Indian flavor is delicious as well as mouth-watering. Nowadays, it is one of the favorite dishes of the kids as well as teenagers. Some masses like to eat white sauce pasta. In contrast to it, some like to eat red sauce pasta.
Masala Pasta is the fusion of Indo-Italian food. In addition to it, Indian people like to eat spicy food. So they always add the Indian flavor in the foreign dishes. Masala Pasta recipe signifies the Indian flavor. Apart from it, here is the easy pasta recipe. Even beginners can also try Pasta recipe.
Ingredients Required For Pasta:
- Pasta- 2 cups
- Butter/ Olive Oil– 2 tablespoon
- Finely chopped garlic-2 cloves
- Cumin- ½ teaspoon
- Salt- ½ teaspoon (for boiling pasta)
- Salt- 1/3 teaspoon (for masala)
- Garam masala – ½ teaspoon
- Red chili powder- ½ teaspoon
- Cream or Mayonnaise- 1 or 2 teaspoons
Cream or mayonnaise is optional. If you want to use it, then you can. Otherwise, it is not necessary.
- Large Onion (finely chopped) – 1
- Carrots (finely chopped) – 2
- Green peas- ½ cup
- Tomato (finely chopped) – 1
- Capsicum (finely chopped) – 1
You can also add either red capsicum or yellow capsicum in this pasta recipe.
How To Make Masala Pasta Recipe.
- Take a pot and pour approximately 6 cups of water in the pot for boiling. When water commences boiling, then adds salt as well as pasta in it.
- Cook it on a medium flame till it gets softer.
- After that, drain off the pasta from the pot. Rinse the pasta in cold water or normal water.
- Keep the boiled pasta aside.
- Take the pan and add one tablespoon of olive oil or butter in it.
- When it turns hot, then adds cumin in the hot oil.
- After that, you will observe that cumin begins to splutter. Further, add the garlic in it.
- After cooking the garlic and cumin for a few minutes, add the chopped onion in it. Fry onion until it turns pink.
- Further mix all the veggies in it. Fry it for five minutes. After that, properly mash the tomatoes. Add the tomatoes in the pan. Sprinkle some salt over the masala.
- Sprinkle the garam masala powder as well as red chili powder. Mixed it well for three minutes.
- Now it is time to add the boiled pasta in the masala. Add the pasta in the pan of masala. Mix it.
- Now the pasta is ready to eat. Serve the hot pasta to your kids.
In the end, it requires hardly thirty minutes to make pasta. You can also serve it with cold drinks or juice. Even for plating or decoration, you can either sprinkle the coriander leaves or the cream over it. Try this pasta recipe once.