Survive the scorching heat of summer with the help of Mojito. It is the most favoured and admired drink due to its fantastic taste. It is quite expensive in restaurants, and it takes effort to step outside to visit a restaurant to get one. Wouldn’t it be amazing to prepare for Mojito at home? You surely can make it at home with our Mojito Recipe and enjoy it.
We are going to talk about Mojito recipe in this article. All you have to do is carry out the steps of Mojito recipe that are being mentioned down below. Let’s get started:
Ingredients Needed For Mojito Recipe:
- Ten fresh mint leaves
- ½ lime, cut into four wedges
- Two tablespoons white sugar to taste
- Crushed ice
- 1 ½ fluid ounces white rum
- ½ cup club soda
- Have mint lives and lime wedge in a glass.
- With the help of a muddler crush the mint and lime in a glass. It would produce mint oils and lime juice.
- Next step is to add two more lime wedges and the sugar in the glass and again with the help of a muddler, crush them properly, and it will release the lime juice.
- Make sure you don’t strain this prepared mixture.
- Now add ice to the top of the glass and pour the rum over the ice. Fill the whole glass with carbonated water.
- Stir it well and taste it. Add more sugar if it is required.
- Garnish it with the remaining lime wedges, and it is ready to serve.
- Enjoy the Mojito and relax.
It is effortless to make Mojito at home as the Mojito recipe is straightforward and yet it truly amazing. However, Mojito is the perfect solution to beat the heat of summers. The best part is, it doesn’t take much time to make this cocktail.
It takes less time, and yet you get the perfect drink. Isn’t it amazing? Moreover, the ingredients used in the making of Mojito are usually readily at home, and that is why you can follow this Mojito recipe and make Mojito for yourself anytime you want. Not to mention, it is a great drink to serve the guests as almost everyone. So what are you waiting for? Follow the steps of Mojito recipe mentioned above and beat the heat, only with Mojito!