There are many prevalent charming places to visit in India, which are very beautiful and exciting. If you want to have a better trip with your friends, then you should visit these places in India once, it will not disappoint you, and you will enjoy it. Top places to visit in India.
Andaman- Explore Water World
Andaman is a better place to hang out with friends and do all the adventure in South India. If you ever want to get the opportunity to go deep underwater with fish and other sea mammals, then never miss the opportunity to visit Andaman. There are many places to visit in India, and Andaman is the best place for a unique and unforgettable journey.
- Activities: parasailing, jet skiing, scuba diving, snorkelling, trekking, boating and more.
- Places: Neil island, chidiya island, jolly buoy, cellular jail, Kala Patthar beach, etc.
- Best time to visit: Between October and May.
There are a lot of places to visit in India, and Goa is a paradise place in India, if you want to visit once in their lifetime, Goa must visit once. Especially when you are with your friends, there are lots of activities in that place, such as a fun atmosphere, loud music dance party, beach party, discotheque, pub and more. Goa also has a casino which is the only one in India. You can get hotels for all price categories.
- Activities: snorkelling, scuba diving, jet lev flyer, hot air balloon flight, rafting, parasailing, quad biking, dolphin ride etc.
- Places: St. Francis of Assisi church, Aguada fort, Dudhsagar waterfall, mangeshi temple etc.
- Best time to visit: November to February
Manali, Leh Road Trip
There are many popular places to visit in India, among which Manali and Leh are one of the popular destinations, where you usually like bike and cycling for adventure lover Manali Leh. It has been a favourite highway for group or solo travellers from North India. From December to February, the temperature here can go below zero degrees, so travellers should carry all safety and health equipment with them.
- Activities: Paragliding, Camping, Rafting, Trekking, skiing, Ropeway ride, Zorbing,
- Places: Hidimba Devi Temple, Nightlife of old Manali, Vashist Temple, Hampta pass trek, Gauri Shankar temple etc.
- Best time to visit: September to February
Meghalaya has heaven like location in India; it is a trendy and beautiful tourist destination. Every year tourists come from far and wide to see these living root bridges, and there are many famous bridges like the double-decker bridge.
- Activities: camping, trekking, river rafting, etc.
- Places: Nohkalikai waterfall, Double Decker living root bridge, Umiam lake, Dawki, Mawsmai cave etc.
- Best time to visit: October to April
Camping And Rafting In Rishikesh
In North India, Rishikesh is a religious place as well as the central place for adventure sports. The most popular and cheapest river rafting in Rishikesh. It is an exhilarating experience that you definitely should not miss in India. If you want to enjoy a better trip with your friends, this city offers you adventure offices and a variety of camps. Rishikesh is covered with holy Ghats, holy temples, serene ashrams, evergreen forests and many beautiful places along with it.
- Activities: bungee jumping, river rafting, flying fox, Riverside camping, trekking, rappelling, Giant swing, hot air ballooning, paragliding, kayaking, cliff jumping, etc.
- Places:Rajaji National park,Lakshmana jhula, Ram Jhula, NeerGaddu waterfall etc.
- Best time to visit: October to February and March to June.
If you get a chance, you should not avoid these places in India with your friends.