Waking up, rushing to the kitchen; coming home, rushing to the kitchen; and wasting time to think ‘What to cook?’ – have become tedious parts of our hectic life. Many times we feel if everything is all set in mind, just go and cook in a maximum of 30 minutes, isn’t so!
Here is a menu to go through and keep your minds busy for other important things. These healthy recipes are easy to cook, ingredients are easily available and the most important – health is taken into priority.
A Bowl Of Rice With Variety:
• Take rice as per requirement and preferred brand. Boil it in open vessel till it gets cooked. Cooking rice by this method makes them separated from each other.
• Slice the Paneer into cubical pieces. Keep oil to be cooked and the moment it does, add red onion pieces (one or two onions), add 3 cloves and a small piece of cinnamon and let the onion fry till it gets brownish. Now it’s time to add tomatoes to the mixture. Include some new member to this group. Add black pepper, turmeric, coriander powder, and Indian spices powder. Add a teaspoon of Ghee and Paneer pieces to this and let the mixture blend and cook. Now mix this with the rice already read to couple up.
Mix Vegetable Salad With Mayonnaise:
• Some days of the week it is good to have vegetables salad to keep the metabolism of the body intact.
• Take Broccoli, Spinach, Cucumber, Cabbage, Capsicum, Onion, Carrot, and Mint and chop them. Then after shallow fry them in olive oil and add a bit of salt, black paper, and lemon.
• Now spread 2 teaspoons of Mayonnaise and the food is good to be had.
This recipe is the blend of all the minerals, fibbers and vitamins that the body needs. You can also add fruits like grapes, green or red apple, pineapple, and pomegranate.
Corn and Beans With Rice:
• Boil fresh farm American Corns and beans. Meanwhile, put the pan on fire and add olive oil 1 tablespoon. Slice cut green onions, carrots, capsicum and shallow fry them. Add Salsa sauce 2 tablespoons and cottage cheese. Add the boiled corns and beans to this and let it cook for 5 minutes. This can also be eaten with brown bread or rice. It is quick digestive and healthy recipes.
Veg Fajita Roll:
• First of all, prepare the dough (wheat flour). Make a bit thick chapatti and keep it ready. On Fajita roll will need one chapatti. Now cut yellow and green capsicum, fine pieces of cabbage, red onions, and coriander leaves.
• Fry the vegetables. Add salt, black paper, and chat masala. Once this is ready, spread tomato sauce on the chapatti and cheese. Now spread 2 to 3 spoons of vegetable prepared in the pan. Sprinkle cheese on the surface and wrap the filling. The added cheese will hold the turns of the chapatti and you can have it easily.